My Wisdom Tales Project

In school this week, we did a project called Wisdom Tales. We would take a fable or short story that had a moral and make a project with it. I chose to make a comic that showed my Wisdom Tale. I used an app called Comic Life 3. It made it really easy to import images that I drew in an app called Sketchbook. Once I had imported my images, I could add speech bubbles to help tell the story. You can find my comic above this blog post. I hope you like it!

2 thoughts on “My Wisdom Tales Project”

1. Wow David! You did a great job making this comic. I love the fact that you put so much effort into the drawings by posting your comic at the last second. This is a sign that you put as much time as you could into the comic and persevered through all of the hardships of drawing. The comic is also so neat. All of the little drawing dividers are the perfect shape and size. You even put the moral at the top. The colors that you chose are also so vibrant and colorful. My favorite part of this comic is the way you chose to illustrate the characters. You made falsehood a grape and truth an egg. It’s so creative that you should be so proud of yourself. I also love that you made falsehood look mad throughout the whole comic! Great job David! I hope to see another comic by you again!

1. Wow, thanks 29andrewh! I really like how you also submitted your comic at the last second and how you only used black and white! I think that it really let the contrast between the two colors compliment each other. I also liked how you took inspiration from images from the internet. You copied them down really well! You also went the extra mile and hand drew everything instead of drawing it on an iPad to save time and effort. This really showed your dedication to your comic! Most people created great comics using online sketchbooks, but you spent extra time creating your awesome comic on paper, taking a photo of your drawing, cropping the photo, putting it in Comic Life 3, and adding the words and text. Keep up the good work Andrew!